When: Saturday, March 6, 2021 (9:00am-11:30am)
Where: by webinar
Cost: $30 per FOCA Member / $45 for others
Webinar notes: to get the most out of the webinar experience, you will need a digital device (computer/tablet) with good sound output, and will want to have high-speed Internet available on the day of the event. The event will be recorded, and your registration fee includes access to watch the recording after the event.
About the Event:
The FOCA AGM & Spring Seminar is filled with important and timely updates related to waterfront Ontario.
“I came to the FOCA AGM and loved it. If I knew how great it was I’d have volunteered to attend way sooner!” Jan V., FOCA association member
(PDF, 1 page)
- the Annual General Meeting of members: business to be conducted as circulated in the Notice to Members on February 5, 2021
- updates from the Lake Partner Program
- information about the new FOCA Phragmites project
- important file and policy news
- and presentation of the FOCA Achievement Award to a member Association.
Top reasons to attend this event:
- to learn about current issues and emerging priorities
- to represent your lake association in the AGM voting
- to connect with services and resources available to FOCA members from our corporate sponsors and partners
- to collect materials and resources for your association.
See you there!