Missed it, but still want to view everything in the digital event? FOCA Members can register for digital access to the full webinar recording, here.
All FOCA Members are invited to download a copy of the comprehensive Event Summary, and share these updates with fellow members!
About the Event:
When: Saturday, March 6, 2021 (9:00am-11:30am)
Where: by webinar
Cost: $30 per FOCA Member / $45 for others
Webinar notes: to get the most out of the webinar experience, you will need a digital device (computer/tablet) with good sound output, and will want to have high-speed Internet available on the day of the event. The event will be recorded, and your registration fee includes access to watch the recording after the event.
About the Event:
The FOCA AGM & Spring Seminar is filled with important and timely updates related to waterfront Ontario.
“I came to the FOCA AGM and loved it. If I knew how great it was I’d have volunteered to attend way sooner!” Jan V., FOCA association member
(PDF, 1 page)
- the Annual General Meeting of members: business to be conducted as circulated in the Notice to Members on February 5, 2021
- updates from the Lake Partner Program
- information about the new FOCA Phragmites project
- important file and policy news
- and presentation of the FOCA Achievement Award to a member Association.
Top reasons to attend this event:
- to learn about current issues and emerging priorities
- to represent your lake association in the AGM voting
- to connect with services and resources available to FOCA members from our corporate sponsors and partners
- to collect materials and resources for your association.