Register to join us for the annual FOCA Fall Seminar! The 2021 event will be held by webinar, and the theme is:
“The Changing Face of Cottage Country.”
Event Agenda coming soon! See an overview, below.
About the Event:
When: Saturday, November 6, 2021 (9:00am-11:30am)
Where: by webinar (Zoom link will be provided after registration, and prior to the event)
Cost: $30 per FOCA Member / $45 for others
Webinar notes: to get the most out of the webinar experience, you will need a digital device (computer/tablet) with good sound output, and will want to have high-speed Internet available on the day of the event. The event will be recorded, and your registration fee includes access to watch the recording after the event.
Join FOCA and our partners for updates on environmental and policy issues including:
- boating etiquette & wake awareness
- healthy shorelines in the face of development, short term rentals, and new property owners bringing urban sensibilities to cottage country
- staying positive in the face of climate change impacts
- ways to build a waterfront constituency to come together for positive change!
The annual FOCA Fall Seminar is filled with important and timely updates related to waterfront Ontario.
“Excellent job with the FOCA Fall Seminar. Thank you all for your considerable work in pulling the seminar together. Waterfront communities across Ontario are very fortunate to have FOCA working on their behalf.” Karen H., member attendee at the 2020 Fall Seminar webinar
Top reasons to attend this event:
- to learn about current issues and emerging priorities
- to connect with services and resources available to FOCA members from our corporate sponsors and partners
- to collect materials and resources for your association.