held Saturday, November 19, 2022 from 9:00am – 12:00pm by Zoom webinar
Members can login below to access the extensive Event Summary, including links to download PDF copies of the slides shown in each presentation, or to purchase access to the 3-hour event recording.
Event overview: join FOCA and our partners for updates on environmental and policy issues, including:
- updates on FOCA’s work, programs and advocacy efforts,
- the release of a significant report about the economic impact of waterfront property owners across Ontario,
- results from FOCA’s recent surveys about the top issues facing cottage country, and trends in pandemic usage of waterfront properties,
- the launch of our revised website including members-only materials,
- association tips for engaging with your incoming municipal council as they head into their 4-year term, including new shoreland resources related to land use planning.
The annual FOCA Fall Seminar is filled with important and timely updates related to waterfront Ontario.
“Excellent job with the FOCA Fall Seminar. Thank you all for your considerable work in pulling the seminar together. Waterfront communities across Ontario are very fortunate to have FOCA working on their behalf.” Karen H., past webinar event attendee
Top reasons to register:
- to learn about current issues and emerging priorities
- to connect with services and resources available to FOCA members from our corporate sponsors and partners
- to collect materials and resources for your association, including access to the Event Summary, link to the digital recording, and copies of the day’s slide presentations.