- the link to the event recording (3 hours)
- an event summary that includes links to download all the slide presentations.
Members have access to the event summary at no charge:
Event date: Saturday, February 26, 2022 from 9:00am to 12:00pm by webinar *
Open a copy of the event Agenda (PDF, 1 page)
Annual General Meeting will take place at 10:00am. One representative from each member Association in good standing may vote in the AGM.
Official notice of business to be conducted was emailed on January 27, 2022 to the executive of all member Associations for whom FOCA has a current email address on file.
Digital access will be via Zoom webinar, with anonymous voting for AGM business by Zoom poll. All registrants will receive the Zoom webinar link. The cost to participate by webinar is $45 for FOCA members; $75 for non-members. This includes a post-event summary with a link to the event recording and slides presented.
The annual FOCA AGM & Spring Seminar is filled with important and timely updates related to waterfront Ontario.
“Thank you for an awesome meeting! You guys are incredible and our Association is so grateful to have access to your support. And thank you for all your hard work and effort to support us. It is much appreciated.” 2021 AGM webinar attendee
Event overview: join FOCA and our partners for updates on environmental and policy issues, including:
- FOCA updates on environmental, program, advocacy, membership and community matters
- 10:00am – Annual General Meeting of Members (Notice of business to be conducted will be emailed to FOCA member Association executives in later January)
- announcing the recipient of the 2021 FOCA Achievement Award, to a member Association
- speakers, presentations, and more.
Top reasons to register for a FOCA member event:
“Being new to my lake association executive, I attended for first time and was impressed with the number of resources available from FOCA.” a new member attendee at the 2021 AGM webinar
- to learn about current issues and emerging priorities
- to connect with services and resources available to FOCA members from our corporate sponsors and partners
- to collect materials and resources for your association, including access to the Event Summary, link to the digital recording, and copies of the day’s slide presentations.
- to get inspired for the year ahead!