Action First Aid – Special Offer for FOCA Members
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone, anyplace at any time. The reality is, without a defibrillator (AED) the chances of survival are almost zero. When SCA strikes the clock starts ticking, an AED needs to be used within 10 minutes for the greatest chance of survival. This is why it’s so important to have an AED that can be quickly accessed – especially when you are in a rural or hard to reach location.
Updated April 2021 – FOCA is pleased to announce that our partner Action First Aid is offering a special price for FOCA members on an AED package that includes everything you need for the home or cottage:
- Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator or the HeartSine Samaritan 350P Defibrillator
- 8 Year AED Manufacturer Warranty
- AED/CPR First Aid Kit
- AED Tracking & Full Customer Support
- Video Training Resources
- FREE pad replacement if the AED is used in an emergency.
- $100 credit towards a group ‘Shock on the Dock’ training session
How to access this offer: