The 2018 FOCA Fall Seminar for Lake Associations was held on October 27, 2018.
FEATURE TALK: “Extreme weather and risks to shoreline infrastructure,” by Dan Sandink, Director of Research, Canadian Institute of Catastrophic Loss Reduction.
- Septic Inspection best practices across Ontario – program update from FOCA
- Lake Partner Program: water sampling update; trends in the data; what’s next?
- Creating resilient shorelines: what to do on your own property – from Kawartha Conservation
- DISCUSSION SESSION: share your extreme weather experiences, and get preparedness tips from your lake association peers!
Click here to download a printable copy of the Event Poster. (PDF, 1 page)
Top Reasons to Attend a FOCA Event:
• To get ideas about association best practices
• To network with other lake association peers and partners
• To learn about current issues and emerging priorities
• To collect materials and resources for your association
“This is a must-attend event … Great ideas on membership, activities, etc. Wonderful networking.”past FOCA Fall Seminar event attendee