Saturday, November 21, 2020 from 9:00am to 12:00pm by webinar
Learning to Pivot: Lake Associations in 2020
“I believe that the FOCA meetings are a ‘do not miss’ for as many associations as can reasonably get to them.”attendee at a past event
- cottage country policy updates
- highlights and benchmark statistics from our 2020 survey about cottage country issues and lake association priorities, as part of FOCA’s strategic planning process
- stories from fellow members who successfully pivoted association engagement this year, with digital and socially-distanced options
- your FOCA membership benefits explained
- and more – additional details are being finalized!
Webinar registration: $30 for FOCA members
Why attend this event? “To get inspired, motivated, recharge your enthusiasm and focus!”attendee at a past event
Question: “Can I register at the member rate?”
Top Reasons to Attend a FOCA Event:
• To get ideas about association best practices
• To network with other lake association peers and partners
• To learn about current issues and emerging priorities
• To collect materials and resources for your association.