Local Associations are the backbone of our communities. They consist of local volunteers who dedicate themselves to the betterment of life at the lake, who dedicate their personal time to ensure our experience at the lake is safe and sustainable.
FOCA asks – what can you do for you lake this year?
Helpful links to connect you to your local group:
- Click to find my local group
- Click for more information on the “cottage community”
- Click to show me examples of award-winning associations
- Click to find out more about local associations, what they do, and how FOCA helps
- Click to get all the latest news, and important information about waterfront living in Ontario