Fall Seminar 2019 – registration form
NOTE: we have NO remaining in-person seats for this event.
Alternately, due to demand we have decided to offer a WEBINAR option for the full day’s seminars.
To participate by webinar from 9:00am to 3:00pm, please note the following:
- the webinar is NOT being recorded; you need to be available to view it on November 16th
- required: built-in speaker on your computer, or plug-in headphones to hear the sound at the event
- highly recommended: high speed internet at your location
- you will be able to hear the presentations, and see all the slides being shown, and can text questions or comments to the webinar host to forward to the speakers in each session.
- all webinar registrants will be sent the Event Summary, including links to download the day’s presentations, in later November.
The cost to participate by webinar is $30 per member, or $45 for non-members. Participate in one session, or the whole day, at your option.
You must complete your webinar registration by Thursday, November 15th at 5:00pm. Use the links below to register online, or contact the FOCA office during business hours, Monday to Friday at 705-749-3622 for manual assistance.
Thank you for your interest in this event!
Out of stock