Fall Seminar 2019 Webinar Registration (Member Rate)
THIS PORTAL IS NOW CLOSED.
See you at our next event!
FOCA Members: Use this portal to pay for WEBINAR registration for the FOCA Fall Seminar on Saturday, November 16th, 2019. The webinar starts at 9:00am, and ends at 3:00pm. Click here to return to the event webpage if you want more information about topics and speakers before proceeding.
- To ensure you get the most out of the webinar, you should have high speed internet available at your location, and your computer must have built in speakers or plug-in headphones so you can hear the event.
- You will not be able to speak, but will see the slides and hear the audio from the event.
- You can type questions into the “chat” window, which staff will relay to the speakers in real-time.
- The webinar is not being recorded, so you must be available on November 16th to view it.
- All registrants will receive a follow-up Event Summary in later November, including links to download the presentations from the day.
Upon payment, you will receive an email receipt for this registration. FOCA will follow-up separately with the Agenda and webinar link, prior to the day of the event.
Out of stock