Looking for a unique Father’s Day gift for a father, son or husband to celebrate the memories you’ve shared together as a family on the waterfront?
Give him the gift of being a Friend of FOCA for the next 12 months!
This is a digital gift card.
We’ll include the image & message with the gift notice! You also have an opportunity to add a personalized message of your choice.
ABOUT YOUR GIFT:
As a Friend of FOCA, he’ll gain access to a wealth of resources and information about cottage life in Ontario, as well as exclusive benefits like discounts on cottage-related products and services, and invitations to special events. (Read more below about the benefits available to Friends of FOCA!)
By giving him this gift you’ll be supporting an organization that advocates for the protection and preservation of Ontario’s lakes and waterfronts, so you’re supporting a worthy cause. Celebrate your shared love of cottage life and all the good times you’ve had by the water by giving a Friend of FOCA gift this Father’s Day. Help him create new memories, honor those cherished moments from the past, and continue the family tradition of enjoying waterfront life in Ontario.
Alternately, you might choose to make a one-time donation to support FOCA’s work, in honour or in memory of a special father, son or husband you are remembering this Father’s Day.
- Please include your memorial details in the “Notes Field” when you donate online:
About Friends of FOCA:
As a not-for-profit organization, FOCA relies upon annual supporters, association membership revenue, and donations to make possible our ongoing programs and advocacy efforts on behalf of waterfront Ontario. Individual support matters.
In exchange for your $60 (+HST) contribution, your gift recipient will receive one year of benefits including:
- a print copy of the annual FOCA Ontario Lake Stewards Magazine mailed to them in July (if you supply their mailing address)
- access to FOCA offers and product discounts from our partners, including on Cottage Life magazine subscriptions
- access to join the CottageFirst group insurance program for boat, cottage, home, car and other personal insurance!
- the special supporter rate on FOCA event and webinar registration for one attendee per event
- a login account to access restricted resources on our website (NOTE: excludes any resources dedicated to association governance or road issues, which are only accessible to our Member Associations)
- and more. Click here for current benefits and partner offers…