GLA is a not-for-profit, non-share corporation with the following objectives…
- To promote the welfare of Grace Lake.
- To plan, take or encourage measures to protect and preserve Grace Lake, its water and shoreline.
- To encourage appropriate, sustainable development on Grace Lake.
- To advocate with the municipality of Dysart et al and other government bodies for measures in the interest of the Lake.
- And to facilitate communications between GLA and its cottagers and residents, and external bodies and associations with similar objectives.
GLA is a proud member of…
We monitor the Lake and its health by participating in the following programs…
By all measures Grace Lake remains healthy, invasive species free, with stable and low phosphorous levels, and stable and clear waters. But we remain vigilant.
Membership is available to all owners of property on Grace Lake and their families, and non-voting membership is available to interested parties.
As a member of FOCA, all GLA members get the Benefits outlined here: https://foca.on.ca/member-services/benefits/
The links below will take you back to the host website (Federation of Ontario Cottagers’ Associations) & FOCA’s social media feeds: