All the benefits are described below. Want a print version to circulate to your members? Download here:
Benefits & Offers for FOCA Associations:
- Audability Communications – help your Lake Association Directors stay in touch, even when you’re not at the lake. Exclusive NEW rate for FOCA Associations: only 2.5¢ per minute per participant! To access this special rate:
- Road or Directors’ Liability Insurance: FOCA’s popular liability insurance program, delivered by Cade Associates Insurance Brokers Ltd., provides coverage options applicable to Lake Associations, Road Associations, Land Ownership Associations or Trusts, as well as coverage options for Directors and Officers. FOCA Member Associations get a discount! Contact 416-234-9980 or visit www.cadeinsurance.com/foca.
For additional resources that can benefit your Association, check out FOCA’s Association Toolkit.
Road and lake associations can also access administrative resources including the FOCA Roads Specialist, and help with online payment processing for your association dues, and more. Find out about Association Services available only to our Member groups.
More Benefits & Offers for Individuals & Families:
>remember: these offers are available to all the member families in FOCA Associations
- CottageFirst: the first group program dedicated to cottagers, exclusively available to FOCA members. Get great coverage on your cottage, home, car & more. Contact Cade Associates Insurance Brokers: 1-844-CADE-1ST or visit www.cottagefirst.com for a no obligation quote.
FOCA Associations: Please let your members know that this group insurance program is now available to them, as members of your association!
- Cottage Life Magazine – special discount on new subscriptions OR renewals! Pay only $3/issue (that is a total of $24 for 8 issues), including free digital access. Use your FOCA promo code when you order:
- Canadian Canoe Museum – All FOCA supporters can claim a one-time FREE 1-year Individual Membership to the Canoe Museum (a $40 value). Use the FOCA access code when you enrol:
What does FOCA do?
FOCA speaks where individuals cannot.
Our mission is to protect thriving & sustainable waterfronts across Ontario. For over 50 years, FOCA has been the voice of Ontario’s waterways and lake associations. Our united voice carries weight on issues that matter! Find out more about our history.
FOCA works with government and other partners on important policy and best practices, to make our waterfront communities environmentally and financially sustainable. For more about FOCA’s current files and advocacy efforts, visit our resources/search page.
We keep you informed about changes in legislation and other timely cottage-country news. Make sure that you and all of your members receive the FOCA Elert to get timely updates on topics that matter. Sign up now for free FOCA Elerts!