In addition to the policy, communications, advocacy and educational work that FOCA does year-round, all Members are entitled to access these additional benefits, offers and discounts:
“Why Support FOCA?” (download PDF, 2 pages) – summarizes current Association Member Benefits, but does NOT include the access codes (member Associations: use this version for your next Membership Drive!)
Current Members can login below, to download a version of the benefits sheet that includes all the offer Access Codes:
You're missing members-only content!
If you are already registered on the FOCA website, please login below with your Username and Password.
Benefits & Offers for Member Associations ONLY:
- Road or Directors’ Liability Insurance: FOCA’s popular Association Liability Insurance Program, delivered by Cade Associates Insurance Brokers Ltd., provides coverage options applicable to Lake Associations, Road Associations, Land Ownership Associations or Trusts, as well as coverage options for Directors and Officers. FOCA Member Associations get a discount! Call 416-234-9980 or visit www.cadeinsurance.com/foca
- NOTE: The Association Liability Program explained above ALSO INCLUDES a free Legal Helpline for the Association. Ask the office for details on how to access this helpline.
- Member price for your Association representatives to attend FOCA’s annual events (AGM & Spring Seminar; Fall Seminar). Member price or free for FOCA webinars (e.g., Cottage Succession Planning), print publications and program materials (see more about our programs, below).
- Access to FOCA’s “Help Desk” (call or email) for your Association questions, and connections within the FOCA network.
- First Aid & Safety – Action First Aid offers a discounted FOCA Member Price for (AED) Automated External Defibrillators and 24/7 Accessible Outdoor Cabinets. Login above & download the FOCA Member Benefits Sheet for access to the offer details & how to order.
For additional resources that can benefit your Association, check out FOCA’s Association Toolkit of key resources.
Road and lake associations can also access administrative resources including benchmark statistics about associations, roads questions, municipal engagement tips, and much more. Contact the FOCA office for assistance!
Benefits & Offers for Member Association Families and "Friends of FOCA":
- Special Member pricing to attend FOCA events. Pay the discounted member price to register for FOCA events, or attend for free (e.g., Cottage Succession Planning Seminars)
- CottageFirst: the first group program dedicated to cottagers, exclusively available to FOCA members. Get great coverage on your cottage, home, car & more. Contact Cade Associates Insurance Brokers: 1-844-CADE-1ST or visit www.cottagefirst.com for a no obligation quote.
FOCA Associations: Let your members know that this group insurance program is available to them, as members of your association!
- Cottage Life Magazine – special discount on new subscriptions OR renewals! Pay only $24.95 for 1 year + 1 free issue. Includes free digital access. Login above & download the FOCA Member Benefits Sheet for access to the member order link to access this price!
- Canadian Canoe Museum – All FOCA supporters get 25% off membership to the Museum. Use the current FOCA access code when you enroll online. Login above & download the FOCA Member Benefits Sheet with the current access code!
FOCA speaks where individuals cannot.
Our vision is thriving & sustainable waterfronts across Ontario, now and for future generations. For over 60 years, FOCA has been the voice of Ontario’s waterways and lake associations. Our united voice carries weight on issues that matter! Find out more about our history.
FOCA works with government and other partners on important policy and best practices, to make our waterfront communities environmentally and financially sustainable. For more about FOCA’s current files and cottage country hot topics, visit our Priority Issues webpage.
We keep you informed about changes in legislation and other timely cottage-country news. Make sure that you and all of your members receive the FOCA Elert to get timely updates on topics that matter. Sign up now for Elerts!
FOCA Programs & Resources: