FOCA’s popular Cottage Succession Seminar Series encourages everyone to consider how they plan to “Keep the ‘Family’ in the Family Cottage.” Get valuable information from estate lawyer Peter Lillico about:
- why to start the conversation NOW
- paying the Capital Gains Tax
- managing responsibilities and expenses to keep the cottage going once the next generation is in place
Find out what you need to do NOW, to protect the family cottage for the future.
2014 Cottage Succession Seminar Series:
- South Frontenac – August 16, 10am at the Bedford District Community Hall, 1381 Westport Rd. South Frontenac
- Dorset – August 23, 11am at the Dorset Recreation Centre, 1051 Main Street, Dorset, ON P0A 1E0
These events are free to FOCA members and $10 at the door for non-members. Registration is required! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 705-749-3622.
Find out how to arrange a session near you, by contacting the FOCA office at email@example.com.