- why to start the conversation NOW
- paying the Capital Gains Tax
- managing responsibilities and expenses to keep the cottage going once the next generation is in place
Find out what you need to do NOW, to protect the family cottage for the future.
2014 Cottage Succession Seminar Series
- Washago – July 12, 11am at the Washago Community Centre, 4361 Hamilton Street
- South Frontenac – August 16, 10am at the Bedford District Community Hall
- Dorset Area – August 23, location and time to be determined
These events are free to FOCA members and $10 at the door for non-members. Registration is required! Contact the FOCA office today.
Find out how to arrange a session near you, by contacting the FOCA office at firstname.lastname@example.org.