Our 2015 Seminar Series:
- Saturday, July 11th at the Cavendish Community Ratepayers Association meeting
- Saturday, August 8th in Baysville, co-hosted by the Lake of Bays Association
Contact the FOCA office to register to attend an event: firstname.lastname@example.org 705-749-3622
These events are free to FOCA members and $10 at the door for non-members; space is limited, so please pre-register!
FOCA’s popular Cottage Succession Seminar Series encourages everyone to consider how they plan to “Keep the ‘Family’ in the Family Cottage.” Learn what you need to do NOW, to protect the family cottage for the future.
Each session includes valuable information from estate lawyer Peter Lillico about:
- why to start the conversation NOW
- paying the Capital Gains Tax
- managing responsibilities and expenses to keep the cottage going once the next generation is in place
To contact estate lawyer Peter Lillico at his Peterborough office (tell him FOCA sent you!):