Find out if your lake is being sampled and if so, review past results on the interactive online map (pictured above) which is maintained by the Ontario Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change.
No results listed for your inland Ontario lake? We might need a volunteer in your area! Could it be you?
Find out more about the program here: Lake Partner Program – OVERVIEW
February 2017 – the Lake Partner Program’s province-wide sampling results from 2016 are now available! Use the link above to access the interactive online map, or review data results in text-only format:
- Total Phosphorous results (Excel document)
- Average Secchi depth results (Excel document)
- Calcium results (Excel document)
Contact the Lake Partner Program Coordinator if you cannot access your lake’s results.
Lake Stewards: Need a sampling refresher course? Use the following tools, and watch the short video, below.
- Guide to Interpreting Total Phosphorus and Secchi Data (pdf; 4 pages)
- Sampling Instructions from MOE (pdf; 2 pages)
Lake Partner Program Sampling Video
Find out more about FOCA’s work with the Lake Partner Program and lake stewardship, using the links below.